Chemistry is a branch of physical sciences which deals with all aspects of the matter. It means structure, composition, changes, and properties of matter. The matter is studied in the form of atoms and molecules of different elements found on earth and the atmosphere. Owing to its nature, chemistry can be divided into following branches like Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, and Physical Chemistry. At Specialization level, more specific branches emerge like Biochemistry, Nuclear Chemistry, Neuro-chemistry and Quantum Chemistry. Chemistry assignments deal with all branches of chemistry. The branches vary with the study levels. At lower levels, the main three branches are taken for assignments while at masters or doctoral level more specific branches are taken into consideration for chemistry assignments and to get best chemistry assignment writing help, BookMyEssay can be right choice.
What are the Basic Principles of Chemistry?
The basic principles of chemistry on which all the study of chemistry is based upon are as follows:
- Matter: Matter is anything which has mass and volume. Everything is made up of matter. It can be a pure substance or a combination. Matter, in turn, is composed of atoms.
- Atom: The basic unit of matter is called an atom. It has a dense core called nucleus made up of two constituents called protons and neutrons. Protons are positively charged whereas neutrons are neutral that is they do not have any charge. The nucleus is surrounded by several negatively charged particles called electrons.
- Molecule: A molecule is made of more than one atom. A molecule may have same atoms e.g. O2 (oxygen) molecule or have different atoms e.g. H2O (water) molecule.
- Element: An element is made up of a single type of atom having a particular number of protons.
- Compound: It may be defined as a pure substance having more than one element combined in definite proportions. For example water.
- Mixture: A mixture is having a grouping of different elements not in a fixed proportion. For example air, alloys etc.
How is Chemistry Useful in Daily Life?
Chemistry has entered our daily life long before its advent as a complete science. The herbal extracts used in the curing of certain ailments in ancient times were chemistry. Later, it entered our daily life in the form of soaps, detergents, toothpaste, spices, washing soda, cosmetics, shoe polish and lot more. As the need for these chemicals increased, industrial revolution in chemistry took place and chemical industries were set up. Later with the origin of chemical engineering, new chemicals were designed which made chemistry an integral part of our life.
How to Improve your Chemistry Assignment?
Chemistry assignments are not easy to make. Without professional help, it becomes quite difficult as chemistry assignment is a tedious and detailed task. It takes a long time and specialized knowledge to complete an assignment. You have to gather correct and authentic information so that your assignment should be error free and is not copied. Moreover, you have to stick to the prescribed guidelines and format of the assignment from the concerned institute or University.
How to get Chemistry Assignment Help from Professionals?
At BookMyEssay, you can have customized chemistry essay assignment help. We are a professional assignment help provider from Australia. Our students are from top universities across the world. Chemistry assignments are the most preferred assignments. We have experienced professors from renowned universities of the world who take great pain in designing chemistry assignments. There is a great improvement in chemistry assignment writing when help is taken from BookMyEssay. Our custom assignment writing help is available at unbeatable prices along with professional help available 24 x 7.